Seeing as Im not going to be owner of Northern Lights, that doesnt mean Im giving up on owning a chat
of my own. So till I do get one up and going, here are the plans I have for it.
Anyway due to my thing about trust, Im going to need people
on the team who I can really trust and who have experience as an Admin. So far there are the following.
Alpha:: Cuore ((Owner))
Alpha:: InSaNi ((Co-Owner))
Site Guardian:: Hamza
Art Team Rules
- No hogging the pose reviewer
- Before accepting any pose, it must meet the requirements of dimension, shading and copyright.
Here are the rules that Admins are to follow.
- Give 3 valid warnings before kicking someone
- Idle time of 30 minutes or more is grounds for a kick
- Alphas are the only ones who can issue a permanent ban
- If one user is bullying another and refuses to stop or turns against you, simply kick them or issue a temporary ban then send an Alpha the logs
- All issues towards users and/or other Admins will be discussed as a group. Meaning there will be no going on one sided info but both sides will be heard.
- Your allowed to be an Admin on one other chat if you join ranks on my chat
- Please keep your subs lower than Preferred so we can make the deltas in the chatbank last
Of course there are rules and they will be updated accordingly
- Cursing is fine just dont make it a constant thing
- Bullying is not tolerated at all and will result in a temporary or permanent ban depending on severity
- Art theft is also not allowed and will result in a ban if the art in question is not removed willingly
- Role Playing is to be kept in the marked rooms.
- If you have a problem with another user or admin take it to one of the alphas if it is the alpha then take it to a Gamma
- Do not bring up old drama. We come here to relax and have fun and do not need old wounds constantly opened.
- No grammar Nazis, seriously no one cares that you know how to properly utilize the English language. Want to impress us us Russian.
- Old rule I know but one that has gone forgotten. If you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything at all.
- Do not pose jump all the time. A pose change sometimes is as natural as shifting in your seat. However if someone asks you nicely to stop then please do stop.
- Who does not love to talk? I love to talk, my mate Hamza loves to talk about anything you want to talk about. However everyone has a list of things they do and do not care to speak about. If a topic makes someone uncomfortable show respect and a topic change would be best.
- Religion,politics,race,old mates, life changing events, and sex are topics that are powder kegs ready to go off in conversation. To keep drama down these topics are best left alone unless all parties involved ok the topic.
- In regards to rule 10 and 11 do not enter a room and expect the people in the room to stop a conversation that is in its depths.
- Cybering with another party against their will is a definite no. If any Admins catch wind that such actions are taking place, the party in question will face the consequences.